Monday, January 18, 2010

DEEP INSIGHTS!

Deep Insight 1) Not working is the bees knees.

Here's some other stuff I learned over the weekend:


Insight 2) Half and Half can really amp up a bowl of Lucky Charms.  PART 2: Contrary to my previous belief, Half and Half doesn’t mean it only has half the amount of fat whole milk has. 


Insight 3) Watching four movies in a row makes you feel accomplished, especially when you go on the journey I did: Lord of the Rings Trilogy followed by the cartoon version of The Hobbit, followed by an adventure through Nap Town. 


Insight 4) Roaches: Not a big deal.  Saw one sprint across the counter and it didn’t bother me.  If this happens to you, just live in harmony with them.  It's so much easier.  You don’t have to carry your shoe everywhere or flush so much down the toilet, which saves water.  "My girlfriend might have left me, but at least I’m an environmentalist now," you'll be saying to yourself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment