Friday, January 29, 2010

LATE BREAKING UPDATE!


There's absolutely nothing for me to do at work.  It’s like the day before a holiday in elementary school when the teacher just lets you eat glue and throw blocks at each other. 

If you find yourself at work with nothing to do, beware.  Many in this situation might visit their boss and ask if there’s anything else that needs to be done.  Just know that when you do this, here is what’s going through your boss’s head.

1)    What the fuck? 
2)    Are you saying I don’t assign enough work? 
3)    You saying I’m not a good work assigner? 
4)    Fuck your mother. 
5)    I could kick your ass if we were in a UFC cage match. 
6)    How bout you suck my dick, how bout that for more work?
7)    Great, now I have to come up with some bullshit activity for this freak, brown noser to suck on because they get off on busy work.
8)    Maybe I’ll hire a hit man to kill them in the parking lot. 
9)    Is there anything else that needs to be done?  Yea, leave me alone.  I’m trying to play halo on my computer while simultaneously pretending I’m processing annuity transfers.  Also, at some point I’d like to masturbate behind my desk so unless you want to take a money shot for me, get the hell out.  That’s what else needs to be done.  

Point being, your boss hates having to assign work just as much as you hate to do it so unless he or she brings it up first, keep your mouth shut.  

No comments:

Post a Comment