Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Great times!

Stayed up until 2 am watching Office Space with Micah last night.  

That movie put everything in perspective, although maybe not the best one to watch with Micah at a time like this (he cried through most of it and asked me what the hell he's going to do now that he has no income and the economy's dead.  I told him to try my fun filled magic trick.  That didn’t seem to make him happier, but at least he wasn’t sad about Office Space anymore).

SPOILER ALERT: In Office Space, Ron Livingston is in a relationship with this bitch but then he meets Jennifer Anniston and falls in love.

FUN FACT: Maybe Sheila's the bitchy girlfriend I had in the beginning of the movie that is my life and now I just have to meet a waitress at TGI Chilibee's or some other restaurant where they have yard sale crap all over the walls. 

FUN FILLED ACTIVITY: Watch more movies.  That way you too can live in a fantasy world and forget your problems.  Here are some other great movies to check out and see a guy dating a shitty girl at first, only to meet a much hotter one later:

Old School, Big Daddy, The Wedding Singer, Taledega Nights… I’ll let you know when I get the extensive list of titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment