Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Man Of The Day In The Office: Jamie

Meet Jamie.  


Jamie’s the mail guy who comes around twice a day to bring Johann his bills and bad news. 

Jamie added me on FaceSpace. Here’s a bit of his profile:

Nickname: Mr. Awesome
Catchphrase: Take It Bitch!
Activities: Banging Hoes, Ridin’ Dirty, Rocking out with my dick out of my pants

I used to think Jamie was a moron until I started listening to his idiotic comments.  Then I realized we’re all morons so why not embrace it. 

Jamie has some deep philosophies on various aspects of life.  Want to transform into that superhero you’ve always wanted to be?  Here’s how:

On Women:
"You gotta hollar at them bitches.  You can’t be pussyfootin’ and shit.  Bitches like a dick with balls."  

On Work:
"Yo, fuck this fruity shit.  I’ll smoke crack up in this bitch if I want to."

On Exercise:
"Man, I ain’t wasting time with that Nordic Track bullshit.  My dick’s too tired from all the fucking I’m doing.  If I want a stair master I’ll just climb up some big titties."

On Academics
"Aca demiz nuts!"  

On Death and Dying
"Fuck it."    

On Life and Living
"Fuck it."

Jamie has a lot to say whenever he comes by so I’m sure I’ll have more knowledge to drop in the future.  Until then, “suck on diz nuts.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment