Wednesday, April 21, 2010

HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR BLACK OUT!

So apparently I said a lot after I blacked out.  Luckily it was to Jamie.  I assume it was something along the lines of "I love you man" because he said "we cool, but I ain't into that fruit loops taste the rainbow shit."

Looking to black out and make your friends feel weird?  Here are some great phrases to throw out there while drunk:

"Hey sweet cheeks, give me some sugar."  Girls and guys alike often find this phrase funny so make sure to keep a straight poker-face so they know you mean business.

"Damn girl, why don't you back that thang up." Girls might be offended by this, but guys will definitely be offended.  Women will appreciate that you're referring to them as girls because it makes them feel younger.

"I love you."  It's never a moment too soon to tell a complete stranger that you love them.  It might catch people off guard but that's the point of love: to lift you off your feet and make you feel weird.

HELPFUL HINT: Make sure to lift people off their feet when you say "I love you." That way they can feel like you swept them off their feet and it'll make for a better love story later when you're talking to your kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment